HERE'S A LIST "AS IS" TREASURE'S
These are my engines I picked up over the years.
I figured they are too good to be disassembled
just for parts, they do require some work. These units are all
collectable and some are rare. So
I consider these engines "AS IS" because what you see is what you get.
HERE'S THE FIRST LIST OF
ENGINES ON "AS IS"
- CLINTON Model B702-COD. Serial
101833B. Circa 1950's $30.00. Engine
- CLINTON Model B1102-3. Serial
Not stuck. Tank drain and sediment bowl broken off. Circa
1950's. $30.00. Engine
- BRIGGS & STRATTON Model 5S. No Name Plate. Not
Stuck. 1949-1959. $30.00.
- Maytag Single Cylinder #554069 as is $160.00. Engine Picture.
- Briggs & Stratton 140702 0125-01 38376 as
is. $30.00. Engine Picture.
- Tecumseh Model HH100-115095B. Sears as
is complete. $300.00.
- Tecumseh HH100-115003A J.D. Came off of
a John Deere Tractor. Has good CDI, no carb. as is $200.00.
- Tecumseh Model HH120-120173F complete as is
$300.00. Engine Picture.
- Power Products Model T637. Type 12A. Serial Number 4707699.
Not Stuck. $50.00. Engine Picture.
- Briggs & Stratton Model WMB. Type 95581. Serial Number
1173322. Once Restored. Tank sucked in. Pedal pad broken
(stuck). Built November 1949. $75.00. Engine Picture.
- Maytag Single. Serial Number 275795. No Filter. No Inspection
Cover. Ignition Loose. No yield Tooth. No breaks. No kill switch or
caution plate. Number 34 Champion Plug. Built April 1928.
Back to the Main Page
Go to the Links Page Please click here to contact Bob.
2005 Bob's Small Engine
Repair. All rights reserved.