HERE'S A LIST "AS IS" TREASURE'S
These are my engines I picked up over the years. I figured they are too good to be disassembled
just for parts, they do require some work. These units are all collectable and some are rare. So
I consider these engines "AS IS" because what you see is what you get.
HERE'S THE LIST OF ENGINES ON "AS IS"
CLINTON Model B702-COD. Serial 101833B. Circa 1950's $30.00.
CLINTON Model B1102-3. Serial B0008197. Complete. Not stuck.
Tank drain and sediment bowl broken off. Circa 1950's. $30.00.
- Maytag Single Cylinder #554069 "AS IS" $160.00.
- Tecumseh Model HH100-115095B. Sears "AS IS" complete. $300.00.
- Tecumseh HH100-115003A. Off of John Deere 110. Has good CDI (Solid State Ignition), no carb. "AS IS" $200.00.
Tecumseh Model HH120-120173F complete "AS IS" $300.00.
- Power Products Model T637. Type 12A. Serial Number 4707699. Not Stuck. $50.00.
- Model I. 206180 33149. Circa December 1940. Rusty tank. Complete. $95.00.
Back to the Main Page Go to the Links Page
Please click here to contact Bob.
Copyright © 2015 Bob's Small Engine Repair. All rights reserved.