HERE'S A LIST "AS IS" TREASURE'S
These are my engines I picked up over the years. I figured they are too good to be disassembled
just for parts, they do require some work. These units are all collectable and some are rare. So
I consider these engines "AS IS" because what you see is what you get.
HERE'S THE FIRST LIST OF ENGINES ON "AS IS"
CLINTON Model B702-COD. Serial 101833B. Circa 1950's $30.00.
CLINTON Model B1102-3. Serial B0008197. Complete. Not stuck.
Tank drain and sediment bowl broken off. Circa 1950's. $30.00.
BRIGGS & STRATTON Model 5S.
No Name Plate. Not Stuck. 1949-1959. $30.00.
- Maytag Single Cylinder #554069 as is $160.00.
- Tecumseh Model HH100-115095B. Sears as is complete. $300.00.
- Tecumseh HH100-115003A J.D. Came off of a John
Deere Tractor. Has good CDI, no carb. as is $200.00.
Tecumseh Model HH120-120173F complete as is $300.00.
- Power Products Model T637. Type 12A. Serial Number 4707699. Not Stuck. $50.00.
- Briggs & Stratton Model WMB. Type 95581. Serial Number 1173322. Once
Restored. Tank sucked in. Pedal pad broken (stuck). Built November 1949.
$75.00. Engine Picture.
- Maytag Single. Serial Number 275795. No Filter. No Inspection Cover.
Ignition Loose. No yield Tooth. No breaks. No kill switch or caution plate.
Number 34 Champion Plug. Built April 1928. $125.00.
- Harvey Wells Electronics Audio Frequency Amplifier AM-1451/UNS-1. Stock
Number 1790-050140506. Part Number 90E1021-501. Serial Number 885. Make an
Offer. Engine Picture.
- Power Products 1000. $55.00.
Back to the Main Page Go to the Links Page
Please click here to contact Bob.
Copyright © 2005 Bob's Small Engine Repair. All rights reserved.